Home security is a top priority for many Canadians today, the first line of defence in keeping a home safe and secure is an alarm system.
With the constant advance of new technologies, alarm systems can be customized to meet almost every need and purpose. Systems are also now more accessible than ever before. By working with A-1 Security Systems , you can be sure to find an effective alarm system that meets your requirements and budget
Why have an alarm system
- Electronic alarm systems are used to detect intruders and protect you, your family, and your property.
- They are also proven deterrents for break-ins:
- Premises with security systems are four times less likely to be burglarized than those that aren’t.
- When an alarmed premise is burglarized, property losses are dramatically lower, mainly because intruders know they have less time to spend inside the home.
- According to the Electronic Security Association, “In a [U.S.] industry survey of 1,000 public safety officials, 85 per cent of police chiefs said security systems decrease the likelihood a home will be burglarized, and almost 90 per cent felt security systems increased their chances of apprehending burglars.”
Much more than simple security
Today’s alarms do much more than just protect your home against break and enters. They can also be integrated with a number of life safety devices, such as smoke, heat, carbon monoxide, sump pump overflow, flood, power failures, medical alerts and personal safety.